Amaia Series Novaliches - LOCATION
Amaia Series Novaliches is located in Susano Road in Brgy. 170 in Novaliches, Quezon City. This is a strategic location because it is close to major thoroughfares so you can reach other parts of Novaliches, or even Metro Manila. This is also good news for daily commuters that live in the community because it means you could easily travel to and from your intended destination without much hassle. Novaliches is also surrounded by other cities such as Mandaluyong, Marikina, and Pasig to the south. To the north of Novaliches is the city of Caloocan.
The housing development is equipped with leisure and recreational opportunities that lets you stay in the neighborhood and have a good time. However, if you ever want to go out and explore other recreational opportunities, you will be pleased to know that there are plenty of options near Amaia Series Novaliches. If you need to go shopping or do your grocery, you need not travel to Metro Manila as there are plenty of malls in Novaliches. Whether you are looking for low-end or high-end shops, you will be spoiled for choices such as Ayala Fairview Terraces, SM City Fairview, SM City Novaliches, Robinsons Novaliches, and more.
If you want to go out and dine with your family, there are also numerous restaurants in Novaliches to choose from. You can add the following list of restaurants in your list of options: Padi’s Point along Quirino Highway, Cabalen in SM Fairview, Street Commonwealth Food Park in Commonwealth Avenue, Kuya J Restaurant and Hap Chan.
For families looking to move into the Amaia Series Novaliches townhouses, you can find many good and reputable schools around the area. Some of the top rated schools include International Christian School, Sacred Heart Academy of Novaliches, Mater Carmeli School Novaliches, and Holy Child Academy. If, on the other hand, you are in search of public schools, you can choose from Novaliches High School, Doña Rosario High School, and West Fairview Elementary School. Hence, you can find the right school for your child or children, no matter what your budget may be!
- Accessible through key entry points such as:
- NLEX thru Malinta exit and Mindanao Avenue link.
- Caloocan thru Camarin & Zabarte Rd.
- Mindanao & Commonwealth Avenue
- Accessible through various means of transportation such as bus, jeepney and tricycle.
- Immediaye commercial establishments are Fairview Terraces, SM Fairview, SM Zabarte, Puregold Susano and nova Plaza Mall.
- Educational Institutions such as Urduja Elementary School and La Consolacion College are also situated in the area.
- Ultra mega - 1.09 km
- D Square Commercial Complex - 1.43 km
- Cornelias Commercial Complex - 1.52 km
- Novaliches Plaza Wet and Dry Market - 1.64 km
- Savemore Novaliches - 1.71 km
- Urduja Elementary School - 0.79 km
- St. Joseph Christian School - 0.80 km
- St. Lukes School - 0.87 km
- St Joseph College - 0.92 km
- Kindle Learning Center - 0.93 km
If you are looking for recreational opportunities for you and your family, living in Amaia Series Novaliches will give you easy access to a few notable attractions. One of them is the La Mesa Watershed. This is a protected nature area made with a reservoir, hiking trails and picnic sites. This can be an ideal place to go to for your family in the summer time without the need to travel from far Quezon City.
Another family-friendly attraction near Novaliches is the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center. This is a serene urban park that has plenty of other attractions to offer such as a wildlife rescue center, lagoon, botanical gardens, and a playground. This park is located in Quezon City. Other attractions that are within a few minutes away from Novaliches include the Quezon Memorial Circle, Monasterio de Santa Clara and the People Power Monument. Due to its proximity to other cities and provinces outside of Metro Manila, it should be easy to find and go to other nearby attractions.